The 60th Spring International Television Market
What is MIPTV ?
3 productive days of content deals, networking and screenings each April in Cannes
MIPTV is the go-to place to forge, enrich and strengthen your business relationships. Creating, and maintaining, a professional network - whether you are a distributor, producer, buyer or commissioner - is key to successfully running an international business in a highly competitive environment.
MIPTV is the most anticipated week each spring to connect, commission and acquire new series and projects for all screens.
New exhibition floorplan
A new, bigger, more engaging exhibition layout featuring flexible stand options
and curated meeting spaces.
At the heart of MIPTV: building relationships
The wide range of networking areas include the full-service Producers Hub & Lounge for MIPDOC and MIPFORMATS participants.
Discovery & creativity
In partnership with CANNESERIES, MIPTV brings you world premiere TV screenings, showcasing the most anticipated new series in drama and documentary.
Inspirations & connections
An incredible line-up of events, talks and panels to inspire and connect: from the 5th MIPTV SDG Awards to keynotes, trends & insight sessions, mentoring, roundtables, and more.
3 days. 4 markets gathered in one.
The biggest week in unscripted
MIPFORMATS is the annual gathering for the international formats community. The event takes place over 3 days of conferences, screenings and showcases.
MIPDRAMA – the annual premium showcase of the most anticipated high-end drama series – gathers the buyer community for exclusive drama showcases and screenings.In partnership with CANNESERIES
Future of Kids TV Summit
The Future of Kids TV Summit is the new must-attend spring gathering for the kids TV community. A half-day summit at MIPTV focused on what’s coming next for kids television in 2023 and beyond.
Register for MIPTV 2023
The Spring International Television Market
Register early and benefit from preferential rates!
17-19 April 2023
Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Reasons to attend
MIPTV is the go-to place to forge, enrich and strengthen your business relationships. Whether you’re a distributor, producer, buyer or commissioner, creating and maintaining a professional network is key to successfully running an international business in a highly competitive environment.
MIPTV is the most anticipated week for the TV industry in spring. It’s where the industry connects, and commissions and acquires new series and projects for all screens.
- Launch and promote your programmes to buyers from around the world
- Get up to date on the latest trends
- Promote your brand and content through advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Learn the key to expanding your sales to other countries
- Consolidate and expand your international network
- Source and acquire the latest and very best content in every genre
- Meet with the creative production industry to discover new trends
- Screen the future drama hit brought to you exclusively during world premiere TV screenings
- Sharpen your understanding of the industry
- Network with key rights holders to broaden your business base
- Find innovative financial models
- Discover new co-production partners
- Meet the best creative talent – the names behind tomorrow’s biggest hits
- Pitch to more international and digital commissioning editors than at any other entertainment event in the world
- Be inspired by the latest trends in TV
- Sharpen your understanding of the TV industry
- Explore new trends
- Discover the new technologies enriching the content experience
· Stay up to date and find out more about how to engage and monetise your audience
· Position your brand among the influencers of the global entertainment industry
Commissioners, Investors, Development Executives
- Disscover new projects to finance and pre-buy
- Find innovative financial models and co-production partners
- Establish and nurture your business relationships across a wide range of networking events
- Spot great new talent and must-see early-stage projects
· Meet with your peers across a wide range of networking events
Pitching Competitions at MIPTV
Get the opportunity to pitch your Documentary and Formats Projects in front of a Jury of leading decision makers.
MIPDOC Project Pitch
DISCOVER THE WINNER
A pitching competition open to all creators and producers willing to bring new factual and documentary projects to the World's leading Buyers, Commissioners, Financers.
MIPFORMATS International Pitch
DISCOVER THE WINNER
A pitching competition open to all creators and producers willing to present their new and original, non-scripted entertainment formats. In partnership with Fox Alternative Entertainment