I am having trouble registering online. Can you help?
The online registration is for visitors only. If you are registering as part of an exhibitor stand, please reach out to your stand contact.
Once the online registration is open for visitors, the link to our Online Registration tool can be found on the homepage of the website.
Please note that there are two ways to complete your online registration:
- To register, please go directly to the website homepage to REGISTRATION and then fill out the left section.
- If you have not finished your online registration, you will receive by email a temporary access code, please log in by entering your email and the password provided to you by email.
If you do not remember your login or password, click on the link “Forgot Login or password” and enter your email. If you do not remember the email that you have originally used, please register by creating a new account as if registering for the first time.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service.
I am an exhibitor, how can I register?
Each exhibiting company has a dedicated contact at RX Global, the MIPTV organizer company.
The stand manager of your company should have received the delegates’ registration process from RX Global.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Service.
What are the different methods of payment?
- Online Registration: You can register online and pay by credit card (AMEX, VISA or MASTERCARD), PayPal or wire transfer.
- Offline Registration: You can pay by credit card (AMEX, VISA or MASTERCARD) or wire transfer.
NOTE: For security reasons, we cannot accept any credit card data via email. Credit card information received by email will automatically be deleted and the contract destroyed.
What bank information should I use to process my wire transfer?
Please download the bank information here.
When processing the transfer, your bank may add charges and deduct this from the total amount. Please check with your bank in advance to ensure the correct amount reaches us.
What kind of information should I include on the wire document?
This information is important to enable us to easily identify your payment. Please include one of the following:
- Invoice number: You can find your invoice number on the top left of the invoice. Once registered, your original invoice is automatically sent by post. A client copy will be sent by email to the company contact provided on the registration form and if the email was provided.
- Order ID number: If you register online, you will receive a registration confirmation where you can find your Order ID number. Please quote this number as reference when processing your wire transfer.
- I do not have any invoice number or Order ID number: In order to be able to recognize your payment, please mention your company name as filled in on the registration form, the name of the participants registered, and the event you registered for.
*Special notice for UK, Ireland, Australia, and British Virgin Islands residents: When paying by wire transfer, the invoice number can only be sent by our UK office upon receipt of your payment.
If you register online, please use the order ID number and total amount included in the confirmation email to generate the transfer first.
Should I send a copy of the bank transfer?
Yes, it is necessary to send a copy of the bank transfer as proof of payment to our Customer Service ,including your company name, personal details and the event you registered for.
Should I bring a copy of the bank transfer on-site?
If the payment is done less than 7 days before the exhibition starting day, please bring a copy of the bank transfer as proof of payment.
Please note that we do not accept bank wire as payment method if you register only 3 days before the preopening day. Only payment by credit card will be possible.
If you wish to pay by check 10 days before the show, please bring the check on site.
A payment by cash will be possible only on site.
If you would like your invoice to be billed and sent to a specific address or contact, please make sure to fill in the section “Billing address” and “Billing contact name” when registering.
When will I receive an invoice?
Once registered, your original repayment VAT invoice and original client copy are automatically sent by post to the company address provided on the registration form.
The client copy is automatically sent by email to the company contact provided on the registration form and if the email was provided to us.
I did not receive my invoice, can you resend it?
If you need a copy, please fill out the Customer Service Helpdesk Request Form. Remember to include your company name, personal details and the event you registered for.
What if my invoice contains a mistake?
Please fill out the Customer Service Helpdesk Request Form including your company name, personal details and the event you registered for. Please mention the exact information that needs to be amended.
Can I cancel, amend or replace a delegate registration?
You can transferred your MIPCOM participant registration to a full-time employee of the same legal company and in the same country, at no extra charge.
To transfer or amend your delegate registration, please fill out the Customer Service Helpdesk Request Form. Explain the nature of your request, and don’t forget to include your company name, personal details and the event you’re attending.
If you are an exhibitor, please contact your sales representative.
What is my login and password for accommodation booking?
An access code is no longer required. Our new online accommodation booking service enables you to make your reservations in a few simple steps.
For any further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly note that our booking service and special rates are exclusively dedicated to participants.
Do I need a VISA to attend and can you help in getting one?
Depending on your origin of departure, a visa may be required to enter France. Please consult the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs website to find out which documents are required for entry.
The Visa letter can be downloaded from the registration email confirmation.
Should you need assistance to get a VISA, please fill out the Customer Service Helpdesk Request Form. Specify your request, company name, personal details and the event you registered for.
How can I collect my VAT refund?
Participants who are non-resident in France may be eligible for a refund on French Valued Added Tax (VAT) under certain conditions.
Please be careful not to lose the top copy (original repayment VAT invoice), which is the only document valid for a VAT refund request.
Duplicated and client copies, even certified, will not be accepted by the French tax authorities. Originals cannot be re-issued.
For more information about VAT refunds, please contact our partner TEVEA INTERNATIONAL
║ Your contact details
How do I unsubscribe to your communications?
This data is processed by RX France for the purposes of carrying out its contractual obligations: fulfilling request for information or content, registration for newsletter or promotional analysis and communications. Such data is stored for a maximum duration of 10 years.
You may exercise your right to access, obtain, correct and oppose the use of your personal data by writing to: www.privacy.reedexpo.com.
In case you are not satisfied by the answer to your request, you may enter a complaint to the French National Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés or CNIL) www.cnil.fr.
║ MIPTV platform - The digital extension
Upon registration, you will receive an activation link by email, together with instructions to set your password, to log in to the platform. Email may fall in SPAM folder, do not hesitate to search for it upon the sender name “email@example.com” or subject line “Complete your MIPTV Profile”.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the link “Forgot password” on the login page.
- Enter your email address that you have previously logged in with
- Click “Send” and go to your email inbox. Please check your spam box.
Once you have opened the email titled “Reset your password”, click on the reset password button. It will open a new page where you can enter your new password twice and press the “Reset password” button.
One the opening early February, you can take advantage of the digital extension to prepare your physical event.
- The Sessions Directory will allow you to discover all conference sessions taking place at MIPTV 2022 as well as the speakers.
- Discover Participants and Companies who are registered. Check their stands placement in Palais des Festival and network with their representatives. And/Or start chatting with visitors without stand.
- You can use the Show Planner functionality to prepare your agenda. Select sessions you will be attending, companies to visit their stand or participants to meet.
The Content Directory will be live mid-March via MIPTV platform.
By then :
- as a Content creation/distribution participant, you can purchase a package and take your time to prepare your videos, fill in the synopsis, description and all attached data. We have enhanced filters and searching capabilities, make sure everything is filled in properly.
- as a Content sourcing/financing delegate, you can prepare and search for companies you might be interested in by using the advanced search and filter capabilities of the platform.
The MIPTV digital extension is a great place to showcase your programmes and projects - synopsis and trailers - to the biggest TV content sourcing community and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
Depending on your access, you are able to enhance visibility with branding and advertising opportunities.
Promote your company and network with TV content buyers or investors from the TV industry.
We strongly recommend you to only add new content on the platform, even though there is little information on the new programmes/projects. The reason is that we want to make sure there will be strong interest from the TV content sourcing buyers.
The MIPTV platform has been designed to fulfil TV content sourcing’s needs. You can use a wide range of filters and advanced search criteria to help you find the best content according to your acquisition strategy.
Through the Content Directory or directly from the Distributor / Producer page, you will be able to discover content relevant to you and check associated detailed information as well as screen the promo video or trailer attached to it.
If you need more information on the programme or project and want to be contacted by the seller, you can either:
- Click on the “contact me” button on the seller company page to show your interest.
- Or contact directly the seller executive in charge of sales territories for the programme/ project you are interested in. Chat functionality is available to contact them by clicking on their profile, then “Send a message”.
To help you navigate the Content Directory, you’ll find every week the most viewed programmes and projects on the platform by genre..
You can shortlist the programmes and projects you are interested in by clicking on “Add to My Plan” and find them later on your Show Planner space.